This guide is designed for students in Alfred University's Downstate and Continuing Graduate Programs in Brooklyn and Victor, New York:
- Master of Education in Literacy
- Master of Education in School Counseling
- Master of Education in Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Public Administration
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Mental Health Counseling
We know that working at a distance from the library can be a challenge and we are ready to work with you!
Help using the library
The librarians at Herrick can help with these things (and more!):
- navigating the library's website
- locating resources for your subject area
- finding resources on a particular topic
- narrowing or broadening your search topic
- citing your sources
Herrick librarians are available during business hours, Monday through Friday, when classes are in session.
To find the librarian for your subject area, see this list of library liaisons by subject.
In the evening and on weekends, contact the library's front desk at email@example.com or 607-871-2184.
Help using technology
If you need help with technology questions that are unrelated to library services (for example, activating your email account, problems with your computer), contact Alfred's Information Technology Services staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-871-2976.